What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Product Managers, designers, and engineers to build enterprise-ready products
- Design and implement high performance, reliable, and scalable systems
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-tested code
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Make pragmatic scoping and design decisions to optimize project timelines and minimize risk
- Translate ambiguous business problems into actionable tasks
- Provide mentorship through active pairing and coaching
What You’ll Need
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Demonstrated expertise in a major reactive web framework (React, Vue)
- History with one of the major flux pattern implementations (Redux, Vuex)
- Knowledge of web data visualization techniques (D3, Chart.js)
- Mastery of asynchronous request handling, REST architectures, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience working in a test-driven development environment
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Keen eye for strong UX and a history contributing to design systems
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and a willingness to traverse the full stack (preferred)
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL (preferred)
Why You’ll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- Open vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Annual education stipend, to ensure that you're continuously expanding your skill set
- Monthly wellness stipend, to ensure that you’re taking care of both your physical & mental health
- Monthly remote team-building events, including game nights, trivia, cooking/mixology classes, and more!
Please let Catalyst know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 21st, 2021
Job posted on
November 9th, 2020
About the companyCatalyst is the world's most intuitive Customer Success Platform (CSP), built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Previously, our founder built an effective Customer Success organization for o...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.