What you'll do:
- Define and track Lambda School’s most important metrics across our Admissions, Learning, Outcomes, and Alumni funnel to ensure alignment of business objectives and accountability across functions
- Lead cross-functional meetings, including driving shared agreements on terms and ensuring any bottlenecks are cleared and process is optimized for key results
- Working under the Business Operations Lead, serve as an advisor to the CEO and Chief Business Officer on the health of the business and to identify, develop, and execute strategic plans to achieve business goals
- Conduct operational analyses to measure efficiency
- identify issues, and optimize for efficiency across the organization
- Present insights and make recommendations to inform critical business decisions
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in Business Operations, Consulting or related role
- Deep operational and strategy experience, preferably at a fast-growing company
- Experience driving business insights and operational improvement in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Experience using complex data sets to derive business insights and influence business decisions
- Experience utilizing systems effectively to analyze data and build relevant dashboards or models
- Experience driving initiatives with minimal structure, and be influential within the Lambda organization to garner internal support for your initiatives
- Experience communicating effectively in order to build relationships, influence stakeholders, and inspire others
- Willingness to get your hands dirty, lead by example, and motivate teams through both in-person and remote management
- Passion for Lambda School and its missions to improve people’s lives through education, regardless of circumstance
Lambda School is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, veteran or military status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please let Lambda School know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
October 13th, 2021
Job posted on
December 22nd, 2020
Lambda School is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyLambda School provides first-rate development education that's free until you get a job. Rather than pay upfront, students pay a portion of their income after they're hired. We provide everything you...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.