- Developing and supporting a large enterprise application in production with significant daily usage.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Integrate software components and third-party APIs
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Troubleshoot, debug and patch existing systems
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Executing full lifecycle software development
- Developing and managing a robust set of RESTful APIs
- Supporting and implementing the latest standards in securing data at rest and in transit
- Must be able to continue to develop your own knowledge and skill-set to bring value as we grow.
- Responsive Web Application development, cross browser compatibility
- Unit testing (Jasmine/Karma)
- Express, Promises with Q node, Promises with $q, BreezeJS, Lodash
- Postgres, AWS & AWS CLI, RESTful Services, Understanding of containerization (Docker),
- Work Remote Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week (no weekends)
- Vacation: 10 business days a year
- Holidays: 5 National Holidays a year
- Company Holidays: 5 Company Holidays a year (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Zipdev Day)
- Major Medical Insurance
- Active Lifestyle/Gym Reimbursement
- Quarterly Home Office Reimbursement
- Performance-based Bonus
- Continuous Education Bonus
- Access to Training and Professional Development Platforms
- Did we mention its REMOTE
Please let Zipdev know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 27th, 2021
Job posted on
January 10th, 2021
Zipdev is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyOur dual goal is to empower clients’ technology recruiting and staffing efforts and provide our team members with rewarding careers. Our Story Why was Zipdev Founded? Zipdev’s co-founders, Mike Lenny...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.