What you'll do:
- Work closely with the demand team product manager to create, track, and report on success metrics for the marketing/demand product teams. This includes creating dashboards and user funnels to provide insights into initiatives and success.
- Help analyze the impact of marketing campaigns and other product initiatives on team and company OKRs.
- Design, run, analyze, and summarize A/B tests for the marketing/demand product team. Communicate the results to a general audience and describe the impact.
- Leverage a combination of internal and external data sources to answer marketing and PR data requests
What we're looking for:
- Excellent communicator that can explain complex concepts to a general audience
- Outside-the-box thinker who can solve problems in innovative ways
- Familiarity with marketing concepts such as user funnels, ad campaigns, and attribution models
- BS/BA in applied math or statistics plus 2+ years of experience or MS/MA in the same field with 1+ years of experience
- Proficient at SQL R or Python proficiency
- Familiarity with BI platform development (Looker is a plus)
- Machine learning is a plus
Please let Zeus Living know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 29th, 2021
Job posted on
November 4th, 2020
About the companyWe built Zeus Living so you can feel at home wherever opportunity takes you. Whether it’s for a month, a year or sometime in between, you can count on a thoughtfully designed home and a comfortable, ea...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.