We’re looking for an exceptional Technical Senior Product Manager to lead a squad responsible for Product Performance and Dependability.
Every one of us shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live and work in.
At ZenHub, that means removing the repetitive, monotonous overhead we “need” to do to manage software projects while bridging the gap between future-thinking business teams with future-building development teams. We need the right people to help us realize that vision.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a dynamic and fast growing technology company and if you want to create outstanding products, we want to hear from you.
A little about us:
From individual developers to interplanetary organizations, teams using ZenHub are changing the world as we know it.
In 2014, ZenHub was built by a team of developers in Vancouver, Canada, to manage projects while preserving their focus in GitHub. Our tight-knit team hails from multiple countries and industries. A few of us have worked at Barclays, IBM, Microsoft and Baidu. More than a couple of us are published authors.
Today, ZenHub is the leading team collaboration and project management suite in GitHub, empowering teams of 2 to over 20,000 work together. We help teams from around the world to work together to make phenomenal things happen.
Scope of your role:
Establish success metrics to track product performance and inform optimizations and future iterations
Define the roadmap aimed at improving performance of the product
Lead a cross-functional team of frontend and backend engineers, QA and Product Designer
Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products and features
Work closely with the customers to gain a better understanding of their pain points
Continuously look for ways to improve the experience for ZenHub customers
Foster a culture of experimentation and innovation
Advocate for and evangelize the product with all stakeholders
Conduct market and user research to better inform the strategy
Identify opportunities and lead process improvements across the team
Contribute to the product’s architectural vision to maintain the right balance between development and tech debt
Coordinate cross-team dependencies to ensure alignment within the product team as well as across the company
A little about you:
5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in software space, preferably in SaaS
Experience scaling up the product
Delivered software product development projects at scale
Worked in an Agile environment
Clear and concise communication, experience in writing technical and functional requirements
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to accurately coordinate with teams both internally and externally
Experience breaking down complex problems, delivering tangible business outcomes and handling shifting and competing priorities
Love for building quality software that customers enjoy using and a deep understanding of design thinking and performance analytics
Ability to create an engaging and effective working environment in a remote setting
Strong level of professionalism demonstrated in working with internal and external partners
Exceptional sense of ownership and drive
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
More about ZenHub:
Don’t sweat it if you don’t have everything listed in the role description. One of our values is “Growth Mindset”. If you have some of the qualities listed above, and are excited about the role and motivated to learn – we want to hear from you!
At ZenHub our people are the priority. We believe the more perspectives we embrace, the stronger our team. We recruit the best, and welcome people of all backgrounds regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or ability. With a focus on respect and a commitment to continuous learning, we’re building an inclusive culture that supports our team in doing their best work. We work hard to provide our full-time team members perks that make their lives better by offering:
○ Boundaryless working style. We want our team to work from wherever is best for them. Whether you prefer to work from the comfort of your home office or from our bright, spacious, and dog-friendly collaboration space, we support you. For those opting to wfh, we offer a generous monthly stipend to cover ongoing remote work expenses. If you opt to join us in-office, we’ll contribute to your commute expenses or bike maintenance.
○ A flexible vacation policy. We work hard and it’s important we take time to recharge. We have a flexible time off policy with no hard limit and encourage our team members to take a minimum of 3 weeks off per year.
○ A commitment to continued learning and development. We provide an annual professional development budget to use towards conferences, classes, books, and other opportunities to maintain and expand your skill set.
○ Fitness reimbursements. Stay fit with our monthly reimbursements for health-related benefits like gym memberships, fitness apps, and personal training.
○ Top-of-the-line equipment. In addition to receiving a company smartphone of your choice with a paid voice/data plan, every team member receives a generous annual new tech budget to try new gadgets, tools, and platforms.
○ Flexible parental leave policies. We understand the importance and demands of a growing family. In addition to state, provincial, and federal leave allowances, parents on our team have the ability to create flexible schedules or take days off when family needs to come first.
○ Social connection. When it’s safe to gather again our team will have access to a shared collaboration space in Vancouver, but our team is focused on fostering strong relationships and an equitable experience no matter where in the world you’re working. Check out our careers page to learn more about what other benefits we offer!
Please let ZenHub know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 19th, 2021
Job posted on
May 20th, 2021
About the companyZenHub is an agile project management and product roadmaps solution, natively integrated into GitHub. With ZenHub installed, software teams stay lean and agile: planning sprints, creating epics, and vi...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.