- Lead developers on projects from concept to delivery
- Collaborate with other developers, designers and product managers and across teams to provide elegant solutions to Wrapbook customer problems
- Prototype and architect solutions. Document and communicate architectural decisions.
- Break down complex problems and ambiguous requirements into small approachable tasks
- Take ownership of feature delivery from concept to production
- Write performant, scalable, and secure software
- Review and have your code reviewed
- Mentor and coach other developers
- Ensure code is well-tested and well-architected
- Actively improve our tools, processes and best practices
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You have a strong technical background with at least five years of experience building production web applications
- You have at least one year experience as a tech lead or team lead
- You enjoy mentoring other developers and helping them grow
- You understand how to write, analyze and optimize SQL queries (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- You have experience designing and documenting RESTful APIs
- You are customer-focused and like to pay attention to detail and value quality
- You know when it's appropriate to incur technical debt and when to pay it down
- You have experience building Ruby on Rails applications and APIs
What We Stand For:
- Safe and welcoming work environment for all of our employees
- Unleash and empower our employees to do the best work of their lives
- Clear expectation of your role at the company
- Allow people to focus on what matters
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Please let Wrapbook know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 20th, 2021
Job posted on
January 13th, 2021
About the companyFor employers and project based workforces who work in media production, Wrapbook provides digital profiles that facilitate onboarding, paying and insuring workforces compliantly. Unlike traditional pa...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.