So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
- Developing clean, elegant, and reusable automation code that is easy to maintain and extend
- Come up with new and creative ways to test our products
- Define and implement test scenarios for multiple environments and configurations
- Collaborate with engineers, stakeholders and other QE to ensure an appropriate level of coverage and quality is maintained across all teams
- Working with platform team to make sure quality checks are embedded in the CI/CD process
- Champion Quality and Test Automation across the organisation
We we'll be looking for:
- Above all else we value open communication and good teamwork to achieve a shared vision. We are looking for proactivity in spotting problem areas and proposing ideas for improvements. You value good engineering principles and long-term design.
- Excellent knowledge of web and mobile test automation
- Experience of creating and implementing effective functional and non-functional test cases
- Hands-on experience with BDD
- Good understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of software performance testing techniques
- Extensive experience in coaching and guiding software engineers in test automation best practices
A few more things about us, written by us:
Please let WeTransfer know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 4th, 2021
Job posted on
February 23rd, 2021
WeTransfer is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWeTransfer was founded in 2009 as the simplest way to send big files around the world. Today we’re a set of beautifully obvious tools to keep your ideas moving. Trust and transparency are two “offline”...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.