What you'll do:
- Prioritize and manage the roadmap based on a wide range of inputs.
- Develop deep knowledge of the problems you’re addressing for customers. Articulate and frame those problems as opportunities for your team.
- Think big and collaborate with your team to imagine innovative solutions.
- Evaluate the impact of the things your team ships to customers.
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do great work.
What we’re looking for:
- Multiple years of experience building a strategy and then executing on it.
- You are comfortable leading and influencing a team without being their direct manager.
- You have launched and grown products in the past.
- You are comfortable in the entire development cycle: from envisioning a situation different from the status quo, to articulating a path to achieve that vision, to the detailed nitty gritty of a release crunch.
- You have a strong affinity and curiosity for product engineering.
- You balance qualitative and quantitative research to validate your assumptions.
- You are self-motivated, humble, and eager to contribute to our dent in the universe.
- You are not precious about ideas, are naturally curious and look to users insights for guidance on decisions.
- You are self-driven and can manage change. You love to put things in motion and love the responsibility that comes with it.
- Appreciate the art of simple and beautiful user experiences.
- You have had enough experience to demonstrate successes, failures and learnings.
A few more things about us, written by us:
Please let WeTransfer know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 2nd, 2021
Job posted on
March 1st, 2021
WeTransfer is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWeTransfer was founded in 2009 as the simplest way to send big files around the world. Today we’re a set of beautifully obvious tools to keep your ideas moving. Trust and transparency are two “offline”...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.