About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
- Full-time exempt
As a Manager, Technical Recruiting, you’ll …
- Develop a vision and strategy for how Webflow will attract and hire high performing, diverse, and kind talent for our Product, Engineering, and Design (EPD) teams as we scale from 250 to many multiples of that over time
- Partner with the EPD Leadership Team and own strategic planning around hiring plans; including, resource allocation models across all functional areas
- Set team performance goals, metrics, timelines, and measure and manage progress
- Develop and execute plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals without having to scale talent resources at a rate faster than Webflow is growing.
- Balance team needs: lead a partial load of leadership searches while continuing to manage, mentor and develop your team of diverse recruiters with various levels of experience
- Drive sourcing capability & capacity across a geographically dispersed team to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels
- Use data - both quantitative and qualitative - to influence EPD leaders, hiring managers and your team
- Be highly focused on exceptional candidate experience and high touch stakeholder service
- Provide technical recruiting thought leadership to the rest of the company
You’ll thrive as a Manager, Technical Recruiting if you:
- Have significant experience in Talent Acquisition, including experience managing technical recruiting teams
- Are an experienced people manager who maintains a servant leadership mentality
- Are skilled at partnering with organizational leaders to develop hiring plans, understand business changes, and shifting priorities
- Are experienced in creating, measuring and scaling workflow between leadership, hiring managers and recruiters
- Love data and efficiency, and are able to build systems to manage both
- Possess experience working with essential tools of the trade and innovative sourcing technologies like Greenhouse, GEM, Pave, ClickUp, etc
- Deeply understand diversity, equity, and inclusion, and continuously explore and invest in structural changes that make Webflow a place where everyone can succeed and thrive
- Believe in the power of distributed teams, and have experience with global recruitment efforts
- Are a thoughtful, direct, and kind communicator, both verbal and written
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Lead Recruiter and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Please let Webflow know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 26th, 2021
Job posted on
February 25th, 2021
Webflow is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWebflow is the first design and hosting platform built from the ground up for the mobile age. It is the only hosted service that allows designers to create websites that work on every device, and push ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.