About the role
- Location: US remote
- Work closely with the VP of Sales and Customer Success to define the global growth and resourcing investment strategy
- Help define, measure and iterate the sales teams goals, strategies, plans, policies, and business opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally with sales leadership, product and marketing to build and optimize the lead to close processes, expansion & renewal processes and how we evolve these as we grow
- Build, lead and optimize the entire sales enablement function at Webflow
- Produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of partner performance and explore new strategic channel opportunities
- Design, administrate, and rollout compensation plans
- Partner with adjacent groups like Finance & Business Operations, Accounting, Growth to build operational excellence and unlock find new business opportunities
- Managed projects and cross-functional programs related to sales operations
- Previous experience with working with leaders to create and lead strategic sales initiatives
- Experience working in SaaS and large scale companies with startups specifically in sales or business operations
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing teams building and optimizing inbound and outbound lead funnels
- Knowledge of or interest in web design, development, or Webflow products
- Deep knowledge of partner programs and channel sales
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Director of Sales Operations and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Please let Webflow know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
December 11th, 2020
Job posted on
October 11th, 2020
Webflow is hiring for this role in the following timezones: