About the Recruitment Team
We’re a growing team of Recruiters who partner with our business leaders to develop and execute recruitment strategies that support the growth of Wealthsimple. We’re a full-stack team that sources, coordinates, interviews, coaches, and most importantly delivers a high-quality candidate experience. Last year, we worked on building the recruitment foundation. This year, we’re not slowing down! We’ll be growing our team, scaling our infrastructure to support both volume and targeted recruitment, and delivering on projects that elevate our practices and impact.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Partner with Engineering, Product, and Communications Leaders to develop and iterate on recruitment strategies that support the growth of their teams
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process while providing world-class candidate experience
- Work closely with our People Ops team to ensure we take into account every component of an effective and equitable search
- Own projects to keep building and iterating on our hiring and onboarding process, DEI commitments, data initiatives and more
- Flex your creative sourcing muscles to build diverse candidate pipelines
- Leverage AI and other cutting edge recruitment technology
We're looking for someone who:
- Can build meaningful relationships with hiring leaders and candidates
- Has experience recruiting for a variety of technical roles, including but not limited to Full Stack, Infra, Security, Product Managers, Design, and more
- Has experience in a dynamic hyper-growth environment coupled with the ability to adapt on the fly and address concerns across the business as they come up
- Is curious and interested in technology and takes the initiative to discover emerging trends and communities
- Has the ability to balance expertise with creativity when it comes to improving process, practices, and employer brand
- Has a love for data and uses it to gain insight into the effectiveness of the team’s strategies and processes
At Wealthsimple, we embrace diverse perspectives. We believe that getting to the best outcomes requires diverse perspectives and backgrounds. We create space where all voices can be heard so that we can all do our life's best work. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please let Wealthsimple know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
January 6th, 2021
Wealthsimple is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWe're looking for talented people who want to move fast, ship often, and have a huge impact. How we work We believe that access to financial freedom is a fundamental human right. Our mission is to make...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.