- 4+ years of experience as tech artist in Unity
- Multiple titles shipped, preferably in games or AR/VR/XR space
- Shader writing abilities
- Strong scripting abilities in C#, Python or relevant languages
- Design and develop content creation pipelines and tools for the art team
- Deep understanding of real-time 3D game engine concepts and techniques
- Ability to diagnose and optimize real-time 3D graphics
- Professional experience working in game engines
- Understanding of basic digital audio concepts
- Experience with Houdini and/or procedural content creation workflows
- Graphics programming knowledge
- Experience creating audio-reactive content
- Familiar with motion capture technology, Mechanim, IK, character rigging
Please let Wave know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
February 5th, 2021
Wave is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWave is defining the future of virtual entertainment. Our company sits at the intersection of music, gaming, and entertainment. We know that today’s music audience wants to be part of the experience. O...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.