- A strong modeling and texturing portfolio (examples showing fully fleshed out spaces demonstrating lighting and composition skills are preferred)
- 3+ years experience
- Ability to adjust to and match art styles
- Solid knowledge of the Unity game engine
- Fluent knowledge of at least one major 3d package
- Well-versed in PBR workflow
- Understanding of asset integration and performance impacts
- Ability to adapt and cope with change as the production of the project demands
- Creative impulse of your own, with a collaborative mindset and strong communication skills
- Strong foundation in traditional art skills
- Familiarity with procedural content authoring tools
Please let Wave know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 14th, 2021
Job posted on
February 5th, 2021
Wave is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWave is defining the future of virtual entertainment. Our company sits at the intersection of music, gaming, and entertainment. We know that today’s music audience wants to be part of the experience. O...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.