What you’ll do:
- Work with a cross functional team consisting of developers, designers and product managers to solve customer problems and deliver amazing software
- Learn from senior developers and tech leads while mentoring more junior developers
- Contribute code to projects, review code, and expand your engineering impact with activities like maintaining repositories, developing internal tools and documenting code
- Spend your “30% time” developing yourself as a software engineer, refactoring code, and experimenting
- Learn and apply new technologies to relentlessly drive yourself, and our platform, forward
What you’ll get to work with:
- Version control - e.g. Git, Mercurial, SVN
- Testing frameworks such as RSpec, Jest, Mocha
- Modern front-end stacks - e.g. Webpack, Babel, Vue.js, React.js
- Server technologies such as Node.js and Ruby on Rails
- Relational Databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience architecting microservice infrastructures
- Distributed computing concerns such as message queues and pub/sub
- Operational concerns such as monitoring and logging
Our engineering team is composed of generalists who lean to either front-end or back-end development while maintaining a working knowledge of the full-stack.
Life as a Vidyardian:
Please let Vidyard know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
March 18th, 2021
Vidyard is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyAs the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watchin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.