What you’ll do:
- Manage complex commercial sales cycles
- Source and develop a pipeline of new opportunities
- Be responsible for fast and high volume transactions
- Manage relationships with new and existing enterprise customers
- Present the value of our solutions to the customers’ individual needs
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Perform online demos of our product
- Focus on establishing Vidyard as a trusted business partner for target accounts
What you’ll bring:
- Sales experience - preference for experience at the enterprise level with SaaS based organizations.
- Full cycle sales experience
- Understand SaaS concepts such as ARR, AOV, MRR, Churn, etc.
- Track-record of over-achieving quota/targets
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with outbound prospecting, as we do high volume outreach to targeted accounts
- CRM experience, Salesforce preferably
Please note we will send all applicants a request to submit a 2-minute video application using Vidyard in order to complete the application process.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
Please let Vidyard know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
February 28th, 2021
Vidyard is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyAs the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watchin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.