What you’ll do:
- Build and develop a high performing product team capable of executing the Vidyard product strategy.
- Own the product strategy and roadmap of new features that deliver value to Vidyard customers and generate.
- Collaborate with a small team of product managers, engineering managers, and business leaders to enable the product vision.
- Define clear success metrics for your team and communicate the what and why to leaders and stakeholders across the organization.
- Become an expert on our product and industry and use this expertise to inform our product offering and identify acquisition and partnership opportunities.
- Prioritize areas of focus by using quantitative and qualitative data and collaborating with the business leaders to make sure the team is constantly focused on the most important problems.
What we’re looking for:
- Customer-focus: You are relentlessly focused on understanding & delighting our customers. We serve numerous user personas with distinct needs and must develop deep empathy for all of them.
- Hires for Excellence: Hire excellent team members that provide high-quality contributions to the business.
- Develops People: A people builder who provides challenging and stretch goals to develop and motivate their team. Coaches people in their current roles to improve performance, and prepare them for future roles.
- Outstanding communication skills: You can clearly communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders at different altitudes to build organizational alignment around what your team is working on and why.
- Bias to action: You are a self-starter who thrives in ambiguity and will take calculated risks to move quickly in the face of uncertainty.
- Collaborative: You build strong relationships with teammates, customers, and partners to foster a collaborative team environment while maintaining a sense of ownership of product outcomes.
- Analytical: You develop clear, testable hypotheses and can comfortably integrate quantitative and qualitative data into your thinking. You perform rigorous analysis when needed but maintain a sense of urgency and aren’t afraid to fail quickly and learn.
- Business acumen: You are comfortable prioritizing customer needs in the context of business objectives and are excited to deliver customer value that helps us hit our revenue goals.
What you’ll bring:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable success as a product management leader at a SaaS company
- Minimum of 10 years of overall product management experience at a SaaS company
- Experience managing a product led growth organization, ideally with a freemium to paid product.
You may also have:
- Experience managing remote employees and teams.
Life as a Vidyardian:
Please let Vidyard know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
March 12th, 2021
Vidyard is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyAs the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watchin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.