Why this Role?
1. Join a truly global, remote team: Work from anywhere! Have co-workers all around the
Empower Creators to grow through exceptional tools and training.
So, what will you do at vidIQ in this Senior Product Designer role?
- Lean in to all facets of product design including research and brainstorming, user flows, low and high fidelity visual design, and prototypes
- Partner with product management, engineering, other designers, and leadership to ensure we’re elevating and innovating on the user experience
- Shape the vision of our mobile experience from its very early foundation
- Constantly share best design and usability practices with the team
- Create simple solutions from complex problems
- Communicate the impact your designs will have on users and gain alignment and excitement from stakeholders
- You have 5+ years of product design experience with at least 2 years on a mobile product
- You are comfortable working in Figma and deep interaction tools such as Framer or Principle
- You have big vision thinking which you can then translate into a plan to deliver incrementally
- You can effectively work on and deliver multiple projects at once
- You have a portfolio of work which shows your passion for design and ability to solve complex problems
- You have experience working with or in support of diverse communities
What benefits can I expect?
- This is a 100% remote position, work from anywhere you like.
- A flexible work schedule where you decide which hours to work. We expect an average commitment of 40 hours per week.
- We offer a generous vacation policy of taking time when you need it.
- Most team members take 4–5 weeks of time off per year.
- Team retreats every year! Past trips have been to Spain, Portugal, and other amazing places.
- Work with amazing people around the world.
- Huge impact in the Creator Ecosystem.
- Matched or exceed market salary in the country you live in.
- Support your professional development and will pay for relevant courses and conferences
Please let vidIQ know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 2nd, 2021
Job posted on
October 4th, 2020
About the companyvidIQ is the first YouTube audience development and management suite that helps brands and agencies grow their views and subscribers. vidIQ is an end-to-end solution that assists YouTube Marketers at e...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.