What You'll Be Doing:
- Structure complex and ambiguous strategic problems for the Truepill executive team
- Support Truepill’s executive team in writing the next chapter of growth for Truepill
- Partner with product leaders to define and execute product strategy
- Lead large, cross-functional projects and build consensus with senior leaders across the organization
- Build relationships with senior clients and grow our share of wallet with them
We're Looking For Someone With:
- 6+ years of experience in management consulting, product management, venture capital, private equity or strategy/bizops role at a high growth startup
- Advanced degree (PhD, Masters, MD, JD, MBA) strongly preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Passion to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build a high-growth business
- Comfort presenting to senior executives and influencing internal/external stakeholders
- Experience in health tech (telehealth, diagnostics, pharmacy fulfillment) preferred, but not required
- Role can be based anywhere in the United States
Please let Truepill know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
March 16th, 2021
Truepill is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyTruepill is building the future of healthcare. We empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences through our API-connected healthcare infrastructure. For our partners, it means seaml...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.