What You'll Be Doing:
- Create and owns e-Commerce technology roadmap: inclusive of strategy, budget, PM ownership, execution and maintenance
- Partner with product lead and is responsible for sprint planning, uat and production pushes
- Manage all order, inventory and payment processes. Works in close partnership with engineering and fulfillment operations to trouble shoot, manage any exception handling and manage new releases
- Use data to translate business needs/strategy into a relevant customer experience development plan, leading to concrete UX and site experience, content, and technical requirements. Creates personalized onsite journeys; member of the personalization strategy team
- Benchmark improve/establish, and track SOPs and SLA targets across e-commerce operations, and technology for rapid growth with a weekly reporting cadence. Collects, analyzes and utilizes key business metrics to drive conversion and revenue objectives
- Partner with Digital Marketing, Creative and Analytics to develop and test innovative site design enhancements including homepage and PDP redesigns and overall site experience
- Oversee merchandising of product throughout the site to achieve demand targets and improve the customer experience
- Orchestrate compelling brand and product assortment storytelling across the site, driving brand differentiation and exploration through the duration of the consumer journey
- Lead evolution of Customer Service strategy and execution including our Ship from Store program, fulfillment, communication plans, and product delivery.
- Own executive reporting on customer experience
We're Looking For Someone With:
- BA in Business, Finance, Marketing and 7+ years of experience in a retail digital environment with leadership level experience in eCommerce. Consumer goods experience preferred
- Must be highly knowledgeable in order management, warehouse management and payment processing systems
- Strong merchandising experience; multi brand retailer preferred, with capacity to continuously drive innovation and inspire the organization to achieve and exceed its objectives
- Proven experience building and leading a Digital/eCommerce operation, from conception through delivery with quantifiable results in a multi-channel environment
- Strong leadership skills; ability to coach and mentor large team with proven talent management experience providing coaching and mentoring staff to solve problems, make independent decisions, and work effectively under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate and collaborate on complicated concepts and recommend courses of action
- Strong project management skills, ability to complete projects on time, problem-solving skills and ability to translate analytic data into strategic ideas
Please let Truepill know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 29th, 2021
Job posted on
January 11th, 2021
About the companyTruepill is building the future of healthcare. We empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences through our API-connected healthcare infrastructure. For our partners, it means seaml...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.