ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹
- Work alongside a team to implement, iterate, and debug product features that drive forward both the company and the user.
- Develop with TypeScript across the stack, building user interfaces using React Native and the backend support required to power them with Node & GraphQL.
- Be a steward of good user experience, ensuring that the interfaces we present our users are performant, understandable, and delightful.
- Help to maintain our high technical bar, participating in code reviews and design discussions to ensure that we're applying appropriate rigor to our software development process.
- Develop an understanding of our users to build and measure features which help them better understand and improve their finances.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have 3+ years of professional experience working with some combination of Node/TypeScript, React (or similar framework), GraphQL, and Postgres (or similar relational database).
- You're not just interested in what you're building, but also why you're building it. You want to see the bigger picture of how the software you're building is benefitting our users.
- You're always looking to learn and grow as an engineer and excited by the opportunity to take on new challenges.
- Experience with our stack (TypeScript, React Native, PostgreSQL) is a plus.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Please let Truebill know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
October 3rd, 2021
Job posted on
April 15th, 2021
Truebill is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyTake control of your money.Truebill develops a mobile app that helps consumers take control of their financial lives. Truebill leverages AI to analyze users’ spending habits, identify inefficiencies, a...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.