ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹
- Work with a high level of autonomy, making and evaluating decisions that typically require critical thinking and understanding trade-offs as well as knowing when to escalate concerns or gather feedback.
- Manage one or more small (3-4 person) teams of Full-Stack Engineers and ensure a healthy & productive working environment.
- Maintain tight feedback loops with your direct reports, holding regular check-ins and ensuring that they are able to make progress and that their needs are met.
- Help to prioritize, plan, and manage project roadmaps to ensure that we're shipping high-quality features and bug fixes to Truebill users in a timely manner.
- Perform managerial responsibilities including coaching, performance reviews, define / refine processes, and work with engineering leadership to iterate and improve on the experience of being an engineer at Truebill.
- Recruit and hire for your team(s) in partnership with our People & Recruiting team.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You are an engineer by trade, with a history of shipping production code and working with product teams to design & build user-friendly features.
- You have 2+ years of experience managing one or more engineering teams.
- You're excited to discuss high-level architecture and technical direction but comfortable deferring to the engineers and technical leads on the implementation.
- You can tailor your management style to suit your employees, identifying where some people might succeed with a more hands-off approach than others.
- Experience with data infrastructure / machine learning topics is a plus.
- Experience in FinTech is a plus.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please let Truebill know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
September 6th, 2021
Job posted on
March 6th, 2021
Truebill is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyTake control of your money Truebill develops a mobile app that helps consumers take control of their financial lives. Truebill leverages AI to analyze users’ spending habits, identify inefficiencies...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.