- Advise and coach potential and new customers about the technical aspects of our product
- Gain and communicate a deep understanding of our products, providing potential and existing customers with confidence to move forward and further engage with Treasury Prime
- Understand bank and fintech users at a deep level
- Provide business context around technical issues
- Build and present technical demos
- Assist customers with all stages of validation and testing
- Debug, reproduce, and document issues, keep your finger on the pulse of support issues
- Produce special purpose technical communications and documentation
- Be able to speak to key technical differences between us and our competitors
- Strong technical background and software engineering experience
- Excellent customer facing skills with a problem solving mindset that inspires confidence
- Understanding of the key technology components of our product, i.e. REST APIs, security issues , etc
- Prior fintech or bank experience and prior enterprise sales or CS experience highly desirable
While these are not hard requirements for the job, the best candidates will meet many of these criteria. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please let Treasury Prime know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 2nd, 2021
Job posted on
January 15th, 2021
About the companyWe build APIs that let both banks, and their corporate customers, automate their banking operations. Opening accounts, managing money, everything you need to do with your bank—automated Work at Trea...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.