- Understand bank and fintech users at a deep level
- Create products and experiences that enable developers to seamlessly interface with the legacy financial system
- Build workflows to support the fast onboarding of developer and business users
- Determine the business value, recommended pricing, and go-to-market approach for new products and features
- Define new products and features with strategy docs, specs, wireframes, and flows
- Develop relationships with stakeholders at current and potential bank and fintech clients
- Engage with sales, customer success, and engineering teams to drive product strategy
You may be a good fit for this role if you have:
- Ability to define complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- Strong presentation skills, for both virtual and in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- A drive to question assumptions and define and validate hypotheses
- Data-driven decision maker with proven ability to improve KPIs across a suite of products
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in the intersection of technology and financial services
Please let Treasury Prime know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 10th, 2021
Job posted on
January 14th, 2021
About the companyWe build APIs that let both banks, and their corporate customers, automate their banking operations. Opening accounts, managing money, everything you need to do with your bank—automated Work at Trea...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.