Role responsibilities include:
- Acquire new business, and sell Toggl Track’s value to a diverse range of client. Manage the entire sales process, including negotiating pricing and terms
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline (inbound and outbound sources)
- Learn more about prospects, understand their goals and present product demonstrations of our software via screen share
- Identify key decision-makers, map out the plan to close the deal and help them become successful
- Contribute to our growth directly by meeting or exceeding set quota targets on a monthly basis
- Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for sales-based activities
- Use your natural curiosity, communication skills, and ambition to improve the performance of yourself and the team.
- Share learnings around customer needs and challenges with the broader team to drive product and business decisions
- You have previous B2B SaaS sales experience under your belt (2+ years ideally, but feel free to apply if you have crushed it on a shorter tenure)
- You have high energy, a track record of high achievement and the desire to grow your career
- You are a great listener, get excited by understanding prospects’ challenges, and feel confident you can help people overcome their productivity challenges with technology
- You are a charismatic communicator and a natural relationship-builder
- You know how to prioritize your day to maximize results
- You are comfortable in a rapidly evolving start-up environment working remotely
- Training in Sales Methodologies such as Sandler
- Experience selling in agencies and/or software companies
- OTE for the role depends on your target market (not your location). North America: $120,000/year ($60,000 is the base plus uncapped variable) and EMEA ~€80,000/year (€40,000 is the base plus uncapped variable).
- Freedom to choose where you work (must overlap with your target market)
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered) when it’s safe to travel again
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)
- And more…
Please let Toggl know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
November 11th, 2021
Job posted on
April 10th, 2021
About the companyToggl is a leading online time tracking tool, which is extremely popular among freelancers, consultants, and small companies. It allows users to track the time spent on various projects and analyze pr...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.