As our new Sr UX Designer, you’ll join a small team of collaborative user-centric experience designers focused on understanding our customers, continuously improving the Thrive Market user experience, and designing new features/functionality across our adaptive web and native platforms. For each of your assigned projects, you will partner with a Product Manager to shape the concept, execute iterative designs from wireframes and flows to refined detailed specifications, and collaborate with Software Development Engineers to see your design solutions through to launch. Your own ideas for projects will also be encouraged and you will have a significant impact on how customers experience Thrive Market.
- Lead design for native app and adaptive web features across mobile, desktop, and tablet
- Create iterative design documentation including user journey flows, wireframes, visual designs, and detailed specifications of behaviors and design implementation
- Create prototypes and testing materials of various levels of fidelity, and participate in user research activities such as interviews, usability testing, etc.
- Use user research data (from usability studies, surveys, interviews, etc.) and usage metrics to inform design choices
- Help implement and maintain Thrive Market’s design system
- Collaborate with Brand Experience Designers and Photographers to ensure brand alignment across all Thrive Market platforms and experiences
- Actively participate in design critiques
- Mentor and coach teammates
- 5+ years of success in product experience design
- A portfolio of previous work demonstrating successful design solutions
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Sketch, Omnigraffle, Axure, or similar professional UX design software tools. We work in Adobe XD.
- Fluency in usability and interaction design best practices
- Excellent sense of visual design -- layout, composition, color, typography, etc.
- Experience designing for desktop and mobile web and native applications
- Experience with user-centric design processes
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with a positive attitude
- Degree or comparable work experience in human computer interaction, interaction design, cognitive psychology, or similar discipline
- Experience using data to inform design choices
- Animation skills
- Experience creating functional prototypes
- Experience using Jira, or similar team collaboration tools
Please let Thrive Market know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
November 9th, 2020
Thrive Market is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyThrive Market is a membership e-commerce platform on a mission to make the world’s highest quality natural and organic products affordable for every American family. For $60/year, Thrive members get ac...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.