- Manage expansion into internal medicine subspeciality communities under the guidance of the Chief Medical Officer
- Build and manage a team of physician editors
- Oversee content on the site and develop initiatives to keep content up to date and relevant
- Develop, strategize, and own projects to drive engagement
- Passion for medical education and improving the quality of care on a large scale
- Board certified in internal medicine
- Broad knowledge base of internal medicine subspecialties
- Willingness to build strong personal relationships with physicians throughout the country
- Excellent writing and communication skills are required
- Outgoing, friendly, and creative personality
- Experience in academic internal medicine is highly desired
Email us with a copy of your resume at email@example.com
Please let TheMednet know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
February 25th, 2021
TheMednet is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyTheMednet is a physician-only question and answer platform that connects the world’s top academic physicians with the most innovative technology to share knowledge that improves care for patients acros...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.