We make digital 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧™ by combining human-centered design with real-time Analytics, AI, Cognitive Technology & Automation to create exceptionally engineered Brand Experiences! Sutherland is an experience-led digital transformation company. Our mission is to deliver exceptionally engineered experiences for customers and employees today, that continue to delight tomorrow. For over 35 years, we have cared for our customers’ customers, delivering measurable results and accelerating growth. Our proprietary, AI-based products and platforms are built using robust IP and automation. We are a team of global professionals, operationally effective, culturally meshed, and committed to our clients and to one another. We call it One Sutherland. #MakeDigitalHuman. https://www.sutherlandglobal.com/
Sutherland is looking for the Associate Manager - Software Development to join the Healthcare Digital Engineering team for the Automation projects and will be responsible to deliver the automations that included the development of software, testing & deployment. The person should have hands-on experience in C#.NET, VB Script, Java Script, Any of the automation tool (Blueprisim, Goanywhere etc.). We are a group of dynamic and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Keep management updated: Should update the management on the status.
- Impact the bottom line: Produce solid and effective strategies based on accurate and meaningful data reports and analysis and/or keen observations
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction; provide coaching and feedback to CSRs
- Strengthen relationships: Should work as a team and able to communicate effectively with customer and team members
- Take the lead: Able to debug the production issue quickly and provide the root cause analysis with resolution for the issue.
To succeed in this position, you must:
Software developer with 7+ years of experience in the .NET technologies.
• Hands-on experience with .NET (C#, MVC, ASP.NET Core), JSON, API’s, Bootstrap, Azure Services & MS SQL Server
• Experience with client-side scripting (jQuery, AngularJS, React JS)
• Problem solving skills & good team player
• Completing the assigned tasks by adhering to the coding standards and quality processes
• Functional Domain: Exposure to the U.S Healthcare domain knowledge will be an added advantage.
• Process: Working experience in the Agile SCRUM methodologies.
• Educational Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.C.A
Notice Period: 1 Month (or less than that)