- You are an experienced Product Designer that has worked on complex projects before
- Highly polished visual design skills and experience defining the UI direction of a product
- You are a productivity nerd and familiar with other project management and task management solutions on the market
- You are looking for a job that allows to be creative and let your own design language and style shape a brand new product/brand
- You have a customer first approach, understanding that every detail in an application is there to provide a great experience
- You are highly motivated to shape and build a product that will be used by yourself every day
- You have great communication skills and are experienced in working in a remote-first environment on a distributed team is a huge plus
- You can formulate and explain complex decision making processes that impact customers, product, and business
- You are willing to participate in the hiring process for future team members
- You live in North America or South America.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Full benefits (health care, dental, vision, ...)
- Family-friendly work environment with high flexibility and understanding (we all have families)
- Good work-life balance
- Travel and educational budget
ABOUT THE TEAM
Please let Superlist know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 16th, 2021
Job posted on
February 6th, 2021
Superlist is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companySuperlist's mission is to supercharge the productivity of teams and businesses. We achieve that by building a lightning fast, secure and feature rich product, while not compromising quality and remaini...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.