- You have experience working on a complex, scalable backend architecture that serves a large number of customers
- You have a customer-first approach, understanding that every detail in an application is there to provide a great experience
- You are highly motivated to shape and build a product that will be used by yourself every day
- You have great communication skills and are experienced in working in a remote-first environment on a distributed team
- You can formulate and explain complex decision-making processes that impact customers, product, and business
- You are willing and open to try, push and explore new technologies
- You are willing to participate in the hiring process for future team members
- You can break down large projects into digestible parts and present viable options for each component
- Experience in Go, Ruby and in building command-line tools is appreciated
- You are fluent in English
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Full benefits (health care, dental, vision, ...)
- A family-friendly work environment with high flexibility and understanding (we all have families)
- Good work-life balance
- Travel and educational budget
ABOUT THE TEAM
Please let Superlist know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
November 17th, 2021
Job posted on
April 15th, 2021
About the companySuperlist's mission is to supercharge the productivity of teams and businesses. We achieve that by building a lightning fast, secure and feature rich product, while not compromising quality and remaini...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.