- Interact with users by email, IRC (up to half your week), and potentially face-to-face, to help them solve their thorniest Stripe integration challenges
- Gain unique insights into how engineers building the newest or most interesting businesses make use of Stripe
- Optimize our internal and external documentation for subscriptions, Checkout, and a host of other products
- Take an analytical approach to tracking points of friction for users, and then work with other teams to make those parts of Stripe better
We’re looking for people who:
- Enjoy writing, and do so quickly and clearly
- Like interacting with new people, sometimes chatting live with many at the same time
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems, both individually and as a member of the team
- Be an expert at talking about technical concepts, and would be comfortable explaining how Stripe works
- Love constantly learning and re-learning a changing technical product, even when you’re a little out of your depth
- Can empathize with users of all experience levels and see through their questions to quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Have tinkered with a bunch of languages and services, giving enough insight across the programming landscape to step into unfamiliar code and make sense of what’s going on
We need to provide support throughout the week and weekend, and look for candidates who can take on weekend days on a regular, predictable schedule. At the same time, this work can very easily be done from home, and we are very supportive of working arrangements that allow for family care and other needs to be met.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
Please let Stripe know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
January 18th, 2021
Stripe is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyStripe is a software platform for starting and running internet businesses. Millions of businesses rely on Stripe’s software tools to accept payments, expand globally, and manage their businesses onlin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.