- How do we featurize all user interactions on Stripe and train models on high-dimensional input?
- How do we design models to handle both tabular & unstructured data?
- How do we train models to learn quickly from fresh incremental data (few-shot learning)?
- What unsupervised systems can we build to detect anomalous behavior?
- Setting the technical & process direction for the team based on business goals
- Designing, training, improving & launching models
- Proposing and implementing ideas that directly reduce Stripe’s fraud losses
- Building systems that evaluate businesses for risk and take appropriate actions
- Leading partner teams to launch new policies that directly impact Stripe’s bottom line
- Helping engineers across the company to develop technologies for scaling our infrastructure
- Debugging production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Have at least 7 years of experience in training ML models
- Enjoy and have experience shipping ML models in a large-scale production environment
- Have led multiple engineers to deliver large-scale high-impact projects
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems
- Take pride in taking ownership and driving projects to business impact
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- [Bonus] Have experience in Python, Scala (Spark), or Ruby
Please let Stripe know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
March 31st, 2021
Stripe is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyStripe is a software platform for starting and running internet businesses. Millions of businesses rely on Stripe’s software tools to accept payments, expand globally, and manage their businesses onlin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.