Here are some of the problems you will be tackling:
- As Stripe grows its footprint, how do we build risk engineering systems that scale?
- How do we fingerprint a fraudster’s activity across Stripe?
- How do we detect an unusual pattern of accessing Stripe?
Your work will include:
- Setting the technical & process direction for the team based on business goals
- Proposing and implementing product ideas that directly reduce Stripe’s fraud losses
- Building systems that evaluate businesses for risk and take appropriate actions
- Leading our partner teams to launch new policies that directly impact Stripe’s bottom line
- Helping engineers across the company to develop technologies for scaling our infrastructure
- Debugging production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
You may be a good fit if you:
- Have at least 7 years of software engineering experience
- Have led multiple engineers to deliver large-scale high-impact projects
- Enjoy and have experience building scalable backend infrastructure
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- [Bonus] Have experience in Python, Scala (Spark), or Ruby
- [Bonus] Have experience in interfacing with ML systems
Please let Stripe know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
October 25th, 2021
Job posted on
April 3rd, 2021
Stripe is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyStripe is a software platform for starting and running internet businesses. Millions of businesses rely on Stripe’s software tools to accept payments, expand globally, and manage their businesses onlin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.