Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
We’re moving beyond payments and “up the stack” to help our users run their businesses more effectively. On BaaS (banking-as-a-service) our mission is to serve as the modern financial home for millions of businesses and consumers, powering their daily spend and economic activities across the new internet economy.
Within BaaS, Issuing and Banking (InB) has been focused on delivering great API-first Issuing and Treasury products to enable businesses to build embedded finance into their apps including physical and virtual card programs that scale. Across Stripe, we’re investing in low-code and no-code solutions that meet the needs of a wider audience who don’t have the resources or desire to build their own applications.
What you’ll do
In this role you’ll shape a new product experience for embeddable finance applications. You’ll collaborate closely with senior product and engineering leaders and functional teams to design a north star and translate it to a shipped product through high quality execution.
- Produce high quality designs for a new product experience
- Craft product experiences for multiple users in a system
- Partner closely with product, engineering, marketing and strategy partners to define the north star and product experience
- Prototype experiences to communicate concepts to users for testing and for internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with Connect and Money Movement teams to craft an interoperable experience
- Post-launch, learn from users and iterate on designs based on feedback
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- Has 4+ years relevant design experience at a product-driven tech company
- Has strong craft and visual design skills
- Has experience prototyping and collaborating closely with engineering teams
- Likes open ended challenges
- Has experience collaborating with different partners across org lines
- Has experience working in banking or financial services
- Has a passion for turning complexity into usable, beautiful experiences
- Is a strong design leader comfortable with bringing their point of view to a team