- Work with engineers and other leaders at Stripe to understand their use cases for Stripe’s secure credit card vault, infrastructure, and interfaces
- Support the engineering team in achieving a high level of technical quality, reliability, and ease-of-use
- Manage processes to help the team do its best work and engage effectively with the rest of Stripe
- Recruit great engineers, in collaboration with Stripe’s recruiting team
- Develop engineers on the team, helping them advance in their careers
- Contribute to engineering-wide initiatives as a member of Stripe’s engineering management team
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Managed teams that shipped and operated critical infrastructure, particularly in the security, compute, or storage domains
- A methodical quantitative and analytical background
- Worked with geographically distributed teams
- Successfully recruited and built great teams
- The ability to thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Clear and persuasive writing and in person communication
- An excitement for collaborating with teammates across engineering to provide a wonderful user experience
Please let Stripe know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
December 4th, 2020
Stripe is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyStripe is a software platform for starting and running internet businesses. Millions of businesses rely on Stripe’s software tools to accept payments, expand globally, and manage their businesses onlin...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.