Your day to day will include:
- Building new features and functionality into our platform.
- Assessing what to build now, later, and in the future.
- Refining existing features to make them more reliable, functional, elegant, and easy to use.
- Launching features (without an overbearing bureaucratic approval process).
- Getting feedback from your team and your users every single day.
- Working with and learning from talented colleagues who have solved some of technology's most demanding problems.
- Developing fun stuff to delight our users. (We've already done a lot of the tedious foundational work).
- Selecting new colleagues by participating in the hiring process.
We are excited about you if:
- You have worked on an engineering team in a professional setting for 3 or more years.
- You are passionate about shipping features to users.
- You love working with a team to accomplish difficult tasks and do what it takes to help that team achieve its potential.
- You live in the SF Bay Area, or Vancouver Area or are willing to relocate to either one.
It would be phenomenal if:
- You enjoy mentoring and blogging to share your wins, failures, and insights.
- You want to work with multi-functional teams to own the development of new features from ideation to production.
Please let Streak know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
February 12th, 2021
Streak is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyStreak is the only CRM built entirely within your Gmail to help you get things done. Whether you want to close more deals, manage partnerships, or track support issues, Streak helps you focus on what ...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.