Your day to day will include:
- Building new features and functionality into our platform.
- Assessing what to build now, later, and in the future.
- Refining existing features to make them more reliable, functional, elegant, and easy to use.
- Launching features (without an overbearing bureaucratic approval process).
- Getting feedback from your team and your users every single day.
- Working with and learning from talented colleagues who have solved some of technology's most demanding problems.
- Developing fun stuff to delight our users. (We've already done a lot of the tedious foundational work).
- Selecting new colleagues by participating in the hiring process.
We are excited about you if:
- You have worked on an engineering team in a professional setting for 3 or more years.
- You are passionate about shipping features to users.
- You love working with a team to accomplish difficult tasks and do what it takes to help that team achieve its potential.
- You live in the SF Bay Area, or Vancouver Area or are willing to relocate to either one.
It would be phenomenal if:
- You enjoy mentoring and blogging to share your wins, failures, and insights.
- You want to work with multi-functional teams to own the development of new features from ideation to production.
Learn about Streak and their company culture.
According to Forrester Research, only 10% of CRM adoption is voluntary and 25-40% is forced. Streak’s end-user focused platform requires little to no training and is as easy to use as a Google Sheet.
Since 2011, we have grown to 6000+ customers worldwide with industry-leading companies customers such as Opendoor, Uber, Atlassian, Logitech, Rappi, and Keller Williams. Our premier partnership with Google ensures we work closely with their team to deliver complete integration with current and future Google products.
Learn about the technology and tools that Streak uses.
About this role
October 29th, 2021
February 12th, 2021