What you'll do:
- Design and implement new features and products for the Stash native iOS application using Swift
- Make an impact on the architectural design of our overall iOS application
- Ship efficient, reliable, crash-free code that reaches millions of users
- You are passionate about iteration. You will be integral in driving great features to customers at a rapid data driven pace.
- Be a part of a cross-functional team collaborating to build software based on data, an understanding of the business, and technical priorities
What we're looking for:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science (or relevant industry experience)
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- A keen interest in testing best practices (TDD is a plus!)
- Experience or interest in working with a VIPER architecture
- Experience or interest in working with CoreData
- Passion for the latest in Swift software architecture and patterns
- An open mind with the ability to adopt a new style or solution at the drop of a hat
- Creative problem solver with a passion for testing, debugging, and overall code quality
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience shipping a popular consumer application at scale
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Flexible Remote
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development & Ergonomic Work Space Stipends
- Commuter Benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019 & 2020)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work (2019)
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)
Please let Stash know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 7th, 2021
Job posted on
December 15th, 2020
Stash is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyStash is pioneering the future of personal finance with the first financial subscription that helps people create better lives. From budgeting to saving for retirement, Stash unites banking, investing,...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.