What you'll do:
- Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of a new set of Customer Experience applications. This role is a senior hands-on development role.
- Architect, design, and implement internal applications that support the Stash experience, including robust services, user experiences and CLI tools
- Partner with every department to come up with new features and applications.
- Own the end to end delivery of software components from inception to production
- Talk directly to the end-users daily.
- Work in a cross-functional agile team to deliver working software incrementally.
- Instrument, test, profile, and code review software
- Continuously deploy to our cloud-based infrastructure.
- Scale software infrastructure for a quickly-growing user base
What we're looking for:
- Professional experience building consumer-facing software or internal tooling
- An experienced engineer who can turn ideas into reliable code that others find easy to understand and modify
- Experience building backend RESTful APIs or creating services based on distributed message-based patterns
- Demonstrable understanding of designing and building distributed systems at scale
- A creative problem solver with a passion for testing, debugging, and overall code quality
- Data-informed decision-maker, willing to take risks, fail fast, and iterate quickly
- A desire to work using modern development and testing approaches including Test Driven Development and pair programming
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
**No recruiters, please.
Please let Stash know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 30th, 2021
Job posted on
January 19th, 2021
Stash is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyStash is pioneering the future of personal finance with the first financial subscription that helps people create better lives. From budgeting to saving for retirement, Stash unites banking, investing,...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.