What you'll do here:
- As a full cycle recruiter at Standard, you will:
- Manage an end to end recruiting process: from role ideation to closing candidates.
- Build and maintain a diverse and high-quality candidate pipeline across a variety of technical skillsets.
- Manage relationships with hiring managers across the organization and build your understanding for their team functions as a means of maintaining a close partnership.
- Build and maintain rapport with high caliber candidates and act as their main touchpoint within the company.
- Negotiate and close candidates while constantly considering both the candidate experience and what’s best for the company.
- As a senior member of our team, you’ll share your expertise with junior members of the team. Your guidance will help them to improve sourcing techniques, help them understand varied technologies, cultivate industry knowledge, and more.
Who you are:
- You have proven experience building and maintaining an in-house, end-to-end recruiting life cycle in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- We thrive in our differences, and as a recruiter, you care deeply about diversity. You have a passion and track record for finding high caliber talent in unconventional places.
- Quality is more important to you than quantity. We’re a small, growing team with lofty goals. In order to be successful, you’ll need to know how to get a clear understanding of your hiring managers expectations and laser focus on building a pipeline of candidates which align with these expectations.
- You’re a thought partner, not just a pipeline generator. At Standard, recruiters are talent experts. You are someone who is practiced in providing guidance, coaching new managers, and in some cases, pushing back.
- We’re all project managers in our own right. You have a proven history of managing multiple roles at once. You pride yourself on your ability to bring multiple projects to the finish line at the same time.
- Every role, manager, and candidate are different, and you know how to find the balance between structured process and tailored experience.
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- You are familiar with an ATS, and are willing to learn a new one (we use Ashby).
Only meet some of these traits or experiences? We'd still love to hear from you!
Why you might want to work with us:
- We take care of you and your family with health, vision, and dental insurance.
- You will have the option to contribute to a 401k.
- You're excited to work on a product that will impact almost any consumer, almost anywhere.
- Standard is a remote first company. We trust you to get your job done in the location that works best for you.
- We dress casually. Some of us wear slippers in the office. In current work from home standings, we’re super comfy.
- We believe in a culture of learning, and want to keep building our skills, experiences, and capabilities.
- We offer flexible work schedules. We trust our team to know how they will do their best work.
- We're family friendly. We want our teammates to focus on what they need to when they need to.
- We offer very competitive compensation, including equity in Standard, to each one of our employees.
Please let Standard Cognition know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 21st, 2021
Job posted on
February 3rd, 2021
Standard Cognition is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyHumanity spends billions of hours waiting in line every year. At the end of those lines we collectively spend over $20 trillion. We're building the next revolution of in-store payments with machine vis...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.