What you’ll do:
- Own, innovate, and create programs, software, and analytics that drive improvements to the availability, latency, and efficiency of all of Stack Overflow’s products, platforms, and services
- Drive infrastructure reliability and automation strategy across our product ecosystem
- Work in close partnership with our product-led engineering teams to build fast, reliable, and durable production systems
- Lead the teams supporting our datacenter and cloud infrastructure through growth and transition entirely to the cloud
- You’ll monitor and improve platform performance, using industry best practices and new technologies to creatively solve problems
- Manage, lead, retain, and grow a team of Reliability Engineers
What you’ll need to have:
- 5+ years in a similar role with experience in both on premise and cloud hosted infrastructure, tooling and SaaS products
- 15+ years in infrastructure, tooling and reliability engineering
- Ideally experience in Azure, .Net applications and cloud migrations
- An understanding of Stack Overflow and other Stack Exchange network sites
- Ability to make decisions at high velocity
- A passion for helping teams work more productively as well as experience with change management
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive base salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Great office w/ espresso bar, games, and free daily lunches
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Transportation reimbursement
If you want to work remotely…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
Diverse teams build better products
Please let Stack Overflow know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 20th, 2021
Job posted on
March 1st, 2021
Stack Overflow is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyStack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 50 million professional and aspiring programmers visit St...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.