- Work independently and collaboratively on projects and tasks to support the Card Design Team
- Keep up with and set trends in the payment industry
- Ensure vendor accountability and quality control through proof review and markup
- 5+ years of experience as a design generalist with print focus
- A clear sense of layout, typography, and iconography
- An ability to generate unique design concepts and support successful in-market concepts
- Working pre-press knowledge
- Experience with vendor proofing and markup
- Human-centered approach to design and research
- Excitement around product and package design visualization
For consideration, please submit a portfolio of work with your application. If necessary, provide the password to view your work.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding state and city guidelines.
Please let Square know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
June 11th, 2021
Job posted on
February 15th, 2021
Square is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companySquare builds common business tools in unconventional ways so more people can start, run, and grow their businesses. When Square started, it was difficult and expensive (or just plain impossible) for s...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.