What you’ll do:
- You are comfortable delivering on large, complex tasks with multiple components.
- You can investigate and provide detailed guidance for areas of significant ambiguity.
- You can identify and break down tasks contributing to the team’s goals in advance of the next 2-3 months.
- You regularly screen for quality risks across the platform and provide solutions prior to implementation.
- You set an example for quality by engaging with other teams and engineers to ensure proper, comprehensive reviews and testing.
- You provide mentorship and give frequent feedback on how to improve our processes and enable teammates to learn best practices.
- You help manage cross-team commitments, track their progress and relate that to the overall delivery roadmap in order to help prioritize what the team should be working on.
- You consider yourself flexible and readily adapt to change.
- You enjoy looking for personal growth opportunities and are continuously looking for ways to improve.
What we're looking for:
- You have relevant work experience in building and maintaining production software using Golang and MySQL.
- You have built and maintained CI/CD pipelines and have experience with e.g. Docker gomod, Make, and other build/deploy frameworks
- You have contributed to and are familiar with microservices and distributed systems
- You share our vision to advocate for artists and become the most iconic company in music.
- You’re self-directed towards generating excellent work outcomes.
- You have a bias towards action and experimentation.
- You care about quality. It drives you.
- You are comfortable, or even prefer working across technical stacks.
- You get excited about data and using it to make technical decisions.
- You communicate clearly and effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- You are comfortable both deploying and maintaining code.
- Experience programming in Golang or multiple strongly typed multi-threaded language
- Experience with AWS, ECS, RDS, ElasticSearch, and other managed services
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience working within a design system and component library
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Please let Splice know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 21st, 2021
Job posted on
November 8th, 2020
Splice is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWe're creating a new way to make music. We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connect...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.