What you’ll do:
- Learn diligently, be willing to try new things, and take direction from other engineers on the team.
- Make progress on well-defined tasks with a clear outcome that may require working with other engineers to complete
- Ask questions, and create a strong relationship with your mentor.
- Avoids surprises by sharing progress or roadblocks early and often
- Embraces a growth mindset and stretches current skills and knowledge.
- Learn to work effectively on a distributed agile team
What we're looking for:
- You have some experience building and maintaining software using Typescript, Golang or any other strongly typed language.
- You have contributed to projects hands on in code, and experienced the lifecycle of build, deploy, and bug fixing.
- You share our vision to advocate for artists and become the most iconic company in music.
- You’re self-directed towards learning, and building your skills in software engineering.
- You have a bias towards action and experimentation.
- You care about quality. It drives you.
- You are comfortable, or even prefer working across technical stacks.
- You are scientific and avoid failing the same way twice.
- Experience programming in Angular, Typescript, Golang, or MySQL.
- Experience with Electron Apps
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Jenkins, AWS ECR, AWS Codebuild and other infrastructure related to CI/CD
- Experience working within a design system and component library
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Please let Splice know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
April 28th, 2021
Job posted on
November 12th, 2020
Splice is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWe're creating a new way to make music. We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connect...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.