As advocates for artists everywhere, we’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, and growth.
What You’ll Do?
- Define and manage the roadmap for checkout and payments features
- Work with engineering and design partners to build payment capabilities that improve the customer experience while maximizing revenue
- Collaborate closely with finance, marketing and other cross-functional teams responsible for optimizing our subscription growth
- Own the relationship with our payments and subscriptions providers
- Communicate the roadmap vision internally
What We’re Looking For in a Senior PM, Checkout & Payments?
- 4+ years in a product with at least 2 years in subscriptions/payments
- Knowledge of payments and subscriptions platforms
- Experience driving cross functional teams, including marketing and engineering
- Skilled at analyzing qualitative and quantitative data in order to make informed product decisions
- Ability to prioritize issues in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver simple, iterative solutions that drive key business metrics
- Experience with subscriptions businesses and SaaS metrics
- Experience/understanding of the music industry is a strong plus
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Please let Splice know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 15th, 2021
Job posted on
November 24th, 2020
Splice is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyWe're creating a new way to make music. We’re building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, we’re cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connect...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.