Spaulding Ridge is an advisory and IT implementation firm. We help global organizations get financial clarity into the complex, daily sales, and operational decisions that impact profitable revenue generations, efficient operational performance, and reliable financial management.
At Spaulding Ridge, we believe all business is personal. Core to our values is our relationships with our clients, our business partners, our team, and the global community. Our employees dedicate their time to helping our clients transform their business, from strategy through implementation and business transformation.
What You Will Do and Learn
We are looking for a Salesforce Architect with Revenue Cloud (CPQ and Billing) knowledge to join our Salesforce Delivery team! This is an exciting and challenging position where you’ll be driving customer engagements by determining process gaps and pain points, then rapidly designing and implementing best-in-class solutions utilizing Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, and Salesforce Billing. Ultimately, as an Architect you will serve as the primary design owner and trusted SME for all Billing related deliverables.
Ideal candidates will be able to:
- Build a world-class solution design strategy and action plan for each client engagement .
- Lead a variety of workshops including business process reviews, discovery sessions, requirements gathering sessions, and design sessions.
- Perform analysis of complex business information including business and technical requirements, process models, user stories, and process gaps.
- Lead a team of Consultants and Analysts to build your designed Revenue Cloud/Billing solution.
- Work alongside a PM to manage project budget and profitability, delivery schedules and overall quality of the solution.
- Advise clients on industry, Salesforce, and Revenue Cloud/Billing best practices to drive process transformation.
- Support pre-sales and internal continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Assist the practice lead in the evolution and refinement of delivery methodologies and best practices
- Understanding of fundamental Accounting Processes and Procedures
- 3+ years experience as a Billing Systems Architect
- Salesforce Admin, Advanced Admin, and Sales Cloud certified.
- Salesforce Billing Superbadge and Advanced Superbadge
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Lead, Solution Architect, or Lead Business Analyst role
- Proven ability to manage projects, lead discovery and build cycles, and work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated industry or domain expertise.
- Knowledge of Agile Framework
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Lucidchart
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
We take care of you!
As an employee of Spaulding Ridge, you will part of a company that is providing innovative opportunities to impact our clients in a meaningful way. We believe giving back is core to our values and as part of this effort, you will be given the opportunity to participate in different opportunities throughout the year including SR’s day of service, giving back to our global community. Here are some our great perks and top benefits to highlight:
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and Life insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid holiday time
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Monthly technology and wellness allowance
- Annual training allowance program
Spaulding Ridge’s Diversity Commitment
When we engage the expertise, insights and creativity of people from all walks of life, we become a better organization, we deliver superior services to clients, and we transform our communities and world for the better.
At Spaulding Ridge, we believe our team should reflect the rich diversity of society and we take seriously the responsibility to cultivate a workplace where every bandmate feels accepted, respected and valued for who they are. We do this by creating a culture of trust and belonging, through practices and policies that support DEI, and through our employee-led committees: CRE (Cultural Race and Ethnicity), Women Elevate, Women Ambassadors, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity(SOGI) Alliance, and Community Outreach.
The company is committed to offering Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Spaulding Ridge and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our VP of Human Resources, Cara Halladay (email@example.com) Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.