What you will be doing
- You will evangelize our belief that the fastest way to achieve organisational agility is to change how people work -- and we believe that requires established enterprises to rapidly evolve culture, process and technology at scale!
- You will work closely with our largest enterprise customers to understand how they work, their business challenges, paint the art of the possible through Slack, and mentor them on how to personalise Slack to communicate, collaborate and work more effectively.
- Understand the motivation, business drivers, strategic goals and desired business outcomes for your portfolio of large enterprise customers.
- You will lead a cross-functional partnership across your named customer(s) and Slack and identify new ways our platform can differentiate them in the market.
- You will craft joint customer success plans that include agreed upon scope, shared metrics, user engagement, sophistication of usage, adoption plans, timelines, communication, and eliminates barriers to customer advocacy and expansion.
- Facilitate workshops with customers on best known practices, including sponsorship, governance, operating model, adoption, internal Champions network, platform maturity, and adoption techniques.
- Facilitate Executive Business Reviews with economic decision makers and Slack executive sponsors, where we celebrate shared successes, and course correct where necessary.
- Maintain high levels of engagement across a broad group of customers, with an emphasis on customer appreciation and advocacy
- Serve as a mentor and coach to others on the Customer Success Team
- Contribute to the library of customer success assets (customer references, case studies) and thought leadership (methodology, point of view, white papers)
What you should have
- 8+ years relevant work experience in customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting roles. SaaS experience preferred
- You are passionate about the future of work, and positively impacting the working lives of people in large organisations
- This is a demanding role that requires strong leadership, committed priority management and high emotional intelligence.
- You are an excellent teammate who has a consistent record of excelling in fast-growing environments and taking initiative!
- Experience implementing and supporting large scale technology solutions at Fortune 500 companies
- Consider program management a strength and have experience using joint sponsorship to execute against deadlines within a complex organisation
- You have a passion for building trust and communicating with a broad range of partners: C-Suite, senior executives, business owners, Slack administrators, developers, and day-to-day users of the software
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred
- Fluent Dutch & English speaker
Please let Slack know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 18th, 2021
Job posted on
February 17th, 2021
About the companySlack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Sla...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.