What you’ll do:
- Implement a eCommerce system integrator program
- Identify, recruit, grow and retain strategic system integrators and digital agencies focusing on key eCommerce ecosystems
- Identify, recruit, onboard and grow new reseller partners in regions (EMEA. LATAM, APAC) and globally
- Create and execute joint go-to-market plans with your strategic partners to drive qualified sales opportunities to the Sift sales team, globally
- Manage partner relationships to maximize revenue, alignment and partner commitment
- Conduct sales readiness training events with partners and internal sales teams
- Track and monitor partner program and report to key stakeholders
What would make you a strong fit:
- 5+ years of experience in partnership management
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Extensive experience with resellers partners, value-added distributors (VAD) / value-added resellers (VAR), independent software vendors (ISV) and other cloud technologies.
- Experience managing ecommerce system integrators and digital agencies
- Knowledge of the eCommerce ecosystem is required (Adobe, Magento, Oracle, Salesforce, Zuora and SAP)
- Knowledge of the payment industry is a plus
A little about us:
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Please let Sift know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 12th, 2021
Job posted on
December 20th, 2020
About the companyHelp customers proactively prevent fraud, streamline operations, and drive revenue growth. Sift, formerly Sift Science, is the leader in Digital Trust & Safety, empowering companies of all sizes t...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.