What you will do
- Work with our design team to help shape an intuitive user experience that provides clear customer value, while building concrete implementation plans.
- Partner with product management to take customer feedback into account, and engage deeply with them to streamline the overall customer experience on core usage scenarios.
- Work with back-end platform engineers to deliver end-to-end enterprise-class features for the Account Defense product into Sift Console.
- Drive the architecture and technical direction of the Account Defense product - our front-end framework and backend services
- Help to grow and refine our team’s engineering practices, allowing us to scale ourselves up in terms of both engineering velocity and reliability.
What would make you a strong fit
- 5+ years experience designing/delivering highly-available services
- Experience with design and visualization
- Experience with RESTful services, API design
- Experience working in Java
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (e.g. GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Strong communication & collaboration skills, and a belief that team output is more important than individual output
- You are a self-starter, with a quick learning curve.
- Start-up experience as one of the first few engineers
A little about us:
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Please let Sift know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 21st, 2021
Job posted on
December 27th, 2020
About the companyHelp customers proactively prevent fraud, streamline operations, and drive revenue growth. Sift, formerly Sift Science, is the leader in Digital Trust & Safety, empowering companies of all sizes t...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.