What you’ll do:
- Drive: Must have a hunter mentality to expand Sift’s solutions adoption in Fortune 1000 brands through value-based selling and clearly articulating our platform differentiation.
- Engage: You’ll engage directly with our largest prospects to understand their fraud challenges and how they can be solved with Sift’s machine learning digital trust platform.
- Be a consultative problem solver: Sift is disrupting how businesses address the $55B fraud problem. A key component of your job is building tailor-made business cases that demonstrate how Sift is uniquely positioned to solve customers’ fraud problems.
- Win as one team: You will demonstrate internal leadership and engage in cross-functional collaboration to drive the platform and process evolution that positions Sift to win.
- Shape strategy and scale: You will have an opportunity to shape the strategy and tactics that fuel our continued growth into LATAM markets.
What would make you a strong fit:
- 3+ years of strong performance in a SaaS sales role selling into LATAM customers
- Experience managing and demonstrating success in long complex (6-12 months) sales cycle in 6 or 7 figure deals
- Driven by success and have the hustle & strong desire to win
- Team player who is coachable, collaborative, thoughtful, resourceful and must have a genuine curiosity to solve problems
- Ability to drive pipeline growth through outbound campaigns leveraging professional network, market knowledge and strong presence at industry events
- Ability to build trust with technical and business decision-makers including C-Level buyers to close in a competitive environment
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, high-growth remote environment
A little about us:
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in our experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day.
Please let Sift know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
August 16th, 2021
Job posted on
December 31st, 2020
About the companyHelp customers proactively prevent fraud, streamline operations, and drive revenue growth. Sift, formerly Sift Science, is the leader in Digital Trust & Safety, empowering companies of all sizes t...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.