The Curriculum (Your Role):
Your Classmates (The Team):
Subject Matter (Your Responsibilities):
- Cultivate a data-driven recruiting function to make informed and measurable recruiting decisions and to continue improving the overall effectiveness of our recruiting efforts.
- Identify needs, implement, and execute a talent acquisition strategy that will successfully recruit candidates needed to move the business forward. At times this may require you to jump in and be a full-cycle recruiter for senior level and technical roles.
- As a people manager, invest in the coaching and development of your team. Lead by example, hire great people, and build an environment of trust and high performance within recruiting.
- Regularly optimize our recruiting processes so they are efficient, provide an excellent candidate experience, and are reflective of Seesaw’s culture and values.
- Be a trusted advisor and thought partner with senior leaders on talent acquisition projects across the organization. Help Seesaw develop a holistic talent acquisition mindset as a company.
- Understand our diversity, inclusivity, and equity efforts and continue building talent programs that further support our commitment to diversity.
- Bolster Seesaw’s employer brand, value proposition and lead generation through creative, engaging, and data-driven initiatives.
Prerequisites (The Requirements):
- 8+ years of full-cycle Talent Acquisition experience for small and large high-growth tech companies with 3+ years experience building and leading talent teams. Must have experience with and understanding of recruiting for engineering and technical roles.
- You are a natural networker. You are a connector of people and think creatively about ways to engage candidates.
- Strong communication comes naturally to you. You welcome opportunities to speak in front of the company and pride yourself on your cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Anyone you’ve managed would say you are a dedicated, supportive, and motivational manager. You lead teams with empathy and strive to be a great teacher and coach to your team members.
- You are results driven and detail oriented with proven ability to drive strategic talent initiatives from start to finish and aren’t afraid to be hands on when needed.
- You are well-versed in recruiting technologies and systems that will support the recruiting function and help us scale over time.
- You are passionate about DEI initiatives related to talent acquisition and have experience building programs that attract and retain diverse talent.
Please let Seesaw know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 6th, 2021
Job posted on
November 17th, 2020
Seesaw is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companySeesaw is used in over 75% of schools in the U.S. (and in 150 other countries!) by over 10M teachers, students, and family members. Your work at Seesaw will have broad reach and meaningful impact. See...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.