About The Role
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (preferred) with strong academic performance
- 4-10 years of work experience in a customer/client facing or internal support role. 3+ of those years in a technical leadership role.
- A track record of:
- leading technical support or help desk teams
- operating in a time sensitive environment utilizing prioritization and delegation skills
- interest in tech and keeping up with industry trends; a desire to learn
- working in a cross-functional environment including managing relationships with software engineering teams
- clearly expressing a point of view (oral and written)
- communicating with high EQ
- IT related skills
- Administration experience with MDM products like Airwatch or Jamf, device enrollment, profile management, apps deployment, troubleshooting, etc.
- Administration experience with cloud based SaaS applications such as Office 365, G Suite, Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Box, etc.
- Experience supporting Identity Access Management solutions such that utilize LDAP, SSO, password managers, REST APIs, etc.
- A deep understanding of how SAML 2.0 works
- A detailed familiarity with macOS and Windows troubleshooting
- An understanding of the different functions of an IT team.
- General understanding of cloud infrastructure, networking and how the internet works
- BONUS: experience with Zendesk, Jira, Confluence or other similar tools
Please let Rippling know you found this job on Himalayas. This will help us grow!
About this role
May 14th, 2021
Job posted on
February 4th, 2021
Rippling is hiring for this role in the following timezones:
About the companyRippling is the first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps — all in one, modern system. In just 90-seconds, a company can set up...
We'll keep you updated when the best new remote jobs pop up.